07 May, 2012

Judah's Baby Shower

This post is 3 months overdue, but I'm finally remembering to share it!
I decorated a baby shower, held for a mom from church. 
Everything was so cute and turned out even better than expected!
Annie got some great shots of the decorations and I'd like to share them with you.

The color scheme was orange and gray. 
Alissa picked out the flowers and they were perfect! The green daisies were exactly the right touch!

My favorite: the diaper cake. Doesn't that cute elephant make it?
The babies' initials are on the front.


A banner on the mantle: I loved the tissue flower poms to hold it.


The food was amazing! There are so many amazing cooks at church!

Another touch I loved: the utensil labels. I used my letter stamps and the typewriter font was perfect!

There you have it: A simple, sweet shower for an even sweeter little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment