24 May, 2012

Touches of Pink

I'm not overly feminine in my decorating. I like things clean, neutral, and soft.
However, a girl has to have bits of her favorite color all around her.
The more I looked, the more I found.
My dish soap.

The pennants on my square wreath.

My favorite shower gels.

 The roses on a new card, gifted to me by my sister-in-love, Lori.

The giant pink bottle that entertains the Littles for hours.

My new favorite book, that Ava loves too, about "bow-er-nee-na's".

 Miss Lucy's pink jacket.

 My wish list of books on my refrigerator.

And (brace yourself) this scary lady here.
"Is this woman crazy??" you ask. 
No, I really like this odd little keychain. 
Scott brought her home as a gifted "souvenir" of sorts, and I really think she's hilarious.


There's always a reason we love a certain color. 
Enjoy the times you catch a glimpse or surround yourself with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment