07 March, 2011

I am Appreciating:

The gift of carpet from Scott's boss, to replace the ugly stuff in our bedroom. It's gorgeous. They are replacing this with hardwood, and were so kind to ask if we had a use for some lovely cream colored carpeting.

The best cornbread I've ever made. I need to write down where I get these recipes so I can give credit where it is due. Just know that I'm passing all the credit to the amazing chef that invented this recipe.

Hubby dearest let me cut my hair off. I was ready for a change, and he thinks it's cute, yay!

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOVEEE YOUR HAIR!!!!
    It is absolutely darling!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hannah,
    Your haircut is ADORABLE! ;) It looks so darling on you. Although it was lovely before, it looks so jazz-y and cute now!

    ReplyDelete