12 September, 2011

For the Girls' Room

I picked these up at a garage sale back in July:Cute, but the style wasn't quite what I wanted for the girls' room.
However, I have achieved the picture in my head!

Newly improved, we have some wall hooks that are cute and functional!
After:



The wall shelf received a few coats of white paint after a good cleaning (I used some Krylon at first, but it didn't cover as well as I'd hoped. The final coat was a simple white by Rustoleum.) The pegs just screwed on, so it was easy to remove them and replace with some brushed nickel knobs from Menards. The bolts were a bit long, but that was remedied using some bolt cutters.
The stars were also going to be white, but I thought the pink was much cuter. (Sweet Pea by Rustoleum. I really like Rustoleum, can you tell?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment