29 October, 2011

End of October

Miss Lucy loves being on her tummy, usually because she can eat things after she scoots over to get them.
But look! She's learning a new skill!

Goodness, she's cute!

Speaking of new things, this has been the new hairstyle lately. Every time I'm thinking of cutting her hair, I realize how much I love styling it, and how feminine and beautifully girlish Miss Ava looks with her long, put up hair.

That same little girl loves her cars...

and she is finally smiling for the camera again! It melts my heart every time she turns this smile on.


Just this morning-look at those circles. Miss Ava has been into drawing her own circles lately.


My little artiste. She is amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Lucy is getting so big! And I love the door pictures you take of Ava. Its so sentimental with all of them together. I hope you are having a wonderful start to the week! God Bless.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete