13 December, 2009

I Want to Praise You!

"Let the first song that I sing be praises to my God and King."

It's Sunday morning, and as often happens especially on Sundays, my thoughts are more centered around how I can praise God today. Admittedly my thoughts do not always center on Christ, and it often shows in how I manage my day.

Something that often comes to mind is, "How much does God want my praise, my adoration, my unconditional trust in Him?" Elizabeth Elliot said it well: "He gave all, He asks all."

Would you agree that God not only deserves the praise He asks of us, He deserves it every day! Before we tackle our day, we should be taking time to thank the Creator of our day. It puts everything in perspective and freshens one's heart and attitude to meet the demands of the day ahead.

Praise the Lord with me this morning! For He is good, and His mercy endures forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment