17 January, 2012

Twenty-Three

I'm one year older, and one more year blessed.
It was a beautiful day.
We explored the snow, and it was marvelous!

I had to show you this. Lucy's eyes are really this blue and clear in the light. She is so beautiful!
I didn't technically make these on my birthday (I had the cake baked on time, I suppose), but these are my version of enjoyable birthday cake.
Orange cake, mushed together with cherry frosting and coated.
Delicious!
My sweet husband knew I needed a jewelry holder, so he let me pick one out for my birthday.
I love it!
(Sorry, no action shots of this one.)
I received many happy birthday greetings, all so sweet and kind!

"O my soul, you have said to the LORD,
'You are my Lord,
My goodness is nothing apart from You.'
O LORD, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup;
You maintain my lot.
The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places;
Yes, I have a good inheritance."
Psalm 16:2,5-6

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Hannah! Your jewelry holder is adorable... would you mind sharing where you got it? I would love find a similar one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, the jewelry holder is at TJMaxx. They had several to choose from, all very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Hannah!! You are such a beautiful example of godly womanhood to me!! May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to serve Him! And thanks for answering questions, sharing pictures and updates of your little girls, etc!

    Yes, Lucy's eyes are SO bright blue-gorgeous! The cake looks *delicious*! May I have one? =)

    And the jewelry tree is beautiful! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete