03 January, 2013

My View

For my bloggy friends not on Facebook, here is why the above is my view.

While we were in Lincoln with family, I was walking down the driveway and a fresh coat of snow on a glaze of ice proved my downfall.

I have a hairline fracture in one of my leg bones, at the base in my ankle. 

The boot is my buddy, and I'm scheduled for x-rays in 2 weeks to see how things are healing.

I'm so thankful it wasn't worse.
So thankful for a husband who has been doing laundry, cooking meals, cleaning, and helping me, all after spending a day at work.
Thankful for little girls who are helpful, kind to each other, and patient with Mommy being super slow right now.

I can walk in the boot, but my ankle does ache and give me pause.
So right now, I'm learning to be patient and slow down and relax and not overthink life.
I don't like being slow, and less capable.
But God is teaching my patience anyway. :-)

1 comment: