25 February, 2010

Time Flies...

My Cutie Patootie is just about 5 months old. Unbelievable. It seems like we were just trying to absorb the reality of having a child, and here she is, full of so much joy and blessing that our cup is overflowing with the goodness and mercy of God!


In other news, we are seriously house hunting. It is so easy to get discouraged, but at the same time we realize that our dream of owning a home is attainable if we are content to wait on the Lord's timing in bringing that perfect place to us. It is so nice to drive by a house, and say, "We could call this home". But yes, we realize that there is a Plan so beyond our understanding, and full of abundant blessing...if we are content to wait on the Lord. I guess what I'm trying to say is that we're taking the initiative and trusting God with the results.

In the meantime, I'm decluttering, sticking to my daily exercise routine, trying to eat well and avoid excess sugar (there will be a post in 3 weeks about how that all pans out...), and trying to keep my home a relaxing dwelling for us. Did I mention that being a mom is on my list of favorite things? It is amazing. I couldn't ask for anything better!

1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable! I can't wait to meet her! Maybe one of these Sunday's in March....
    Good luck with the house hunting. You guys sound like you've done your research. If you need any advice, Jonathan's pretty good with financial/real estate type stuff.
    We'll be praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete