01 February, 2010

A visit from Uncle Lolo

Okay, so he's not really her uncle. And his name isn't Lolo. But that's beside the point.

The point is that he visited from his home in the land of Far, Far Away, and it was fun. And Uncle Lolo took some awesome shots of my Squeaker. Wanna see? Okay!


Apparently Uncle Lolo wasn't who she wanted to see when she woke up. Notice the wary eyeballing going on. This was typical for when Squeaky looked at Uncle Lolo.

This is what happens when you pout. You will get your picture taken. Lucky girl! No one wants me to pout for the camera...

Yes, her eyes are often this big. And oh, so blue.

Bathtime is a little bit of heaven on earth.

This is the ultimate doll. This doll is the creme de la creme.

As you can tell, dolly is also an excellent conversationalist.

One of my favorites. This is my beautiful girl! It's unbelievable how blessed we are!!!

Uncle Lolo...we're not so sure about him yet.

Bye, bye, Uncle Lolo. Thanks for the visit and the awesome pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping there'd be a picture of Uncle Lolo too! :) Too cute! I love the pictures!
    You should pass my greeting on to Uncle Lolo.
    I hope things are well! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete