09 October, 2010

October

We have had some beautiful weather! Maybe a bit warmer than I would pick for October, but I know that in a few short months I will be wishing for the snow to leave.
I'm practicing being thankful for the beauty of each season, and not complaining about the different nuances God gives each one. This autumn has been lovely!

This little miss has taken to smiling at every camera but mine. This is one of the rare smiles I have captured lately:
She also likes to help daddy. We've spent so much time teaching her that cables and cords are off limits, that it's pretty much no problem to have her sitting in the middle of everything.

We won this from Hayley, courtesy of Miss C's great drawing skills. :)

Little Miss Timidity is getting bolder. Hubby and I's struggle is to find the balance between encouraging her toward mobility, and not pushing so hard that she refuses for days because she got so frustrated.
She'll get there, and I'm thankful to not be chasing a kiddo and trying not to get sick most days. Being able to veg on the couch and still enjoy playing with Squeaky is nice.

Oh, and by the way, this is typical of her play area:
Pull out every toy she can find, then scoot over and play with the big box, then get into the toybox and pull something else out. She was very proud of herself, and I was thrilled to see her moving around so much and pulling herself up on something! She had a total blast!
"Au revoir" for now, friends.

1 comment:

  1. Ava is just too adorable! Her sweet smile always brightens my day with joy! :)

    Blessings, Hannah! I'm so glad I found your blog! :)
    Joyfully in Jesus,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete