25 June, 2010

Moving....

It was a lot of work, but we still had fun.
So many friends and family members that came over the course of 3 days to help us move out of our apartment into our fabulous house.
"I tried to be good, but I got bored". Yes, brother dear, that is probably true.

It was a lot of fun.
It was a lot of hard work too.
Moving the piano proved funny, even though these guys were breaking their backs over it. Between the piano and our hide-a-bed, I'm glad they still consider us friends.
They even managed to have fun while moving that heavy piano!
They filled the Living Room,
and the kitchen (although I had a lot of kitchen things put away in fairly short order),

and the Family Room,

and the Sun Room,
and the Guest Room,

and the Master Bedroom.
Even the upstairs bathroom got stuff put in it.
And, well, the basement was full too.
How did that all fit in our apartment? Maybe that's why it always felt so cramped.

And somewhere in the midst of it all, they found time to play with the baby!

P.S. That bathroom has been undergoing changes....
I'll keep you posted.

Thank you to my sister for taking all these photos for me. I never would have gotten such great shots, and I appreciate you taking the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment